How do I get refund if Cash App Money Send To Wrong Person?
In two circumstances, a cash app refund if Cash App Money Send To Wrong Person is available. First, a refund is possible if a user transfers money between accounts but the transfer is halted because of a technical malfunction or service problems.
Let's say that a server error causes the transaction to be denied. The money will be promptly transferred back to the original account.
How do I get my money back from Cash App?
1. Open the Cash app on your iPhone or Android.
2. In the lower right corner, tap the clock icon.
3. Select the transaction for which you want a refund of your money.
4. In the upper right corner, tap the three dots.
5. Choose the Refund menu item.
6. To confirm your selection, click OK.
7. A refund request will be given to the receiver.
8. To collect your cashback on Cash App, you must now wait.
9. If you're fortunate enough to discover a reliable receiver and choose to send the money back, it will be returned right away to your Cash App balance or, if it was sent to the wrong person using your credit card, to your credit cards.